Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated Promotion Rules
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (“CCBCC”) is pleased to offer the Serve Your City Promotion (“Promotion”). In order to participate in the Promotion, you must agree to these terms and conditions (“Rules”).
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE RULES BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION. THE RULES CONTAIN IMPORTANT PROVISIONS ABOUT THE PROMOTION AND CCBCC’S OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE PROMOTION. IF YOU AGREE TO THE RULES, CLICK THE “I AGREE” BUTTON BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE RULES, CLICK THE “I DECLINE” BUTTON BELOW.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PROMOTION.
- How to Enter. In order to enter the Promotion, you must visit the Promotion’s website at http://www.coca-colaserveyourcity.com (the “Website”), fill out an entry form, identify the city where you live, select a charitable organization, and pledge to volunteer for that organization. More specifically, after visiting the Website and providing certain information about yourself, you must choose one of the following 15 eligible cities: Charlotte, NC, Fayetteville, NC, Florence, SC, Frankfort, KY, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Manning SC, Mobile, AL, Myrtle Beach, SC, Nashville, TN, Norfolk, VA, Raleigh, NC, Richmond, VA, Salisbury, NC, and Virginia Beach, VA (each an “Eligible City”). After choosing an Eligible City, you must select one charitable organization from a list of three in each Eligible City (each an “Eligible Charity”) and pledge to volunteer for that Eligible Charity.
- How Winners Will be Selected. The Eligible Charity in each Eligible City who receives the most pledges during the Promotion Period (defined in Section 6 below) will be a winner.
- Prizes. Each winning Eligible Charity will receive a check from CCBCC in the amount of $2,500 (“Prize”).
- Sponsor. CCBCC is the sponsor of the Promotion. CCBCC is located at 4115 Coca Cola Plaza, Charlotte, NC 28211.The Coca-Cola Company is not a sponsor of this Promotion.
- Eligibility. The Promotion is open to natural persons who at the time they enter are (a) 13 years of age or older, and (b) a legal resident of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) (“Entrants”). Directors, officers, employees, contractors, and agents of CCBCC and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) are not eligible to enter or win. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to the Rules. CCBCC’s decisions relating to the Promotion are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Entry Period. You may submit entries for this Promotion from 12:01 a.m. EDT on January 2, 2017 to 11:59 p.m. EDT on February 17, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Only entries received during the Promotion Period will be accepted. CCBCC’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. CCBCC is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted, or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by CCBCC. CCBCC reserves the right to cancel or extend the Promotion at any time in its sole discretion.
- Limits on Entry. You may enter the Promotion as many times as you wish. However, the use of any automated launching or entry software or any other means that permits an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited.
- Disputes. The Promotion and these Rules are governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, without reference to any applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings, or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. By entering the Promotion, Entrants consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of North Carolina and the federal courts located within North Carolina with respect to any action, dispute, or other matter pertaining to or arising out of the Promotion. Entrants agree that (a) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by them, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees, and (b) under no circumstances will Entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- General Rules. Any failure by an Entrant to comply with any of these Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion. CCBCC has the sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant. CCBCC is not responsible for any typographical errors in these Rules or in any other communication surrounding the Promotion or for any technical malfunction or error relating to the Promotion. CCBCC reserves the right to amend or interpret the Rules at any time, upon published notice to participants on its website or within the relevant Facebook application. Entrants agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless CCBCC, The Coca-Cola Company and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability, including any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise) arising out of their participation in the Promotion, including any personal injury or property damage that occurs while volunteering for an Eligible Charity. Any attempt by an individual to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. In the event such an attempt occurs, CCBCC reserves the right to seek damages from such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. IN NO EVENT SHALL CCBCC HAVE ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN RELATION TO THE PROMOTION OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THESE RULES.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit www.coca-colaserveyourcity.com . The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
- No Purchase Necessary. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CHARLOTTE, FAYETTEVILLE, FLORENCE, FRANKFORT, LEXINGTON, LOUISVILLE, MANNING, MOBILE, MYRTLE BEACH, NASHVILLE, NORFOLK, RALEIGH, RICHMOND, SALISBURY, VIRGINIA BEACH 13 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID OUTSIDE NC, SC, TN, KY, AL, VA AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends 02/17/17. For Official Rules, prize descriptions, odds disclosure, and complete details, visit www.coca-colaserveyourcity.com. Sponsor: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated, 4100 Coca-Cola Plaza, Charlotte, NC 28211.